La mise à jour 36 "le Roi du Gondor" en aperçu sur le serveur de test Bullroarer
Le serveur de test Bullroarer va prochainement ouvrir ses portes pour un aperçu de la prochaine mise à jour du Seigneur des Anneaux Online "Le Roi du Gondor".
Cet aperçu arrive très rapidement après la sortie du "Retour à Carn Dûm" et annonce de jolies choses ! Amis de niveau 140, cette région s'adresse à vous, Elle vous permettra de parcourir un Gondor de l'après Guerre de l'Anneau, Arwen et Aragorn se sont unis, Grand Pas est devenu Elessar Telcontar, Roi des royaumes du Gondor et de l'Anor réunifiés.
Une nouvelle version des région du Centre Gondor et de l'Est du Gondor s'ouvre à vous, il faudra bien sur, vous rendre à Minas Tirith (après la bataille) et bifurquer vers le sud en direction des Champs du Pelennor et plus particulièrement à Harlond pour accéder dans la version du Gondor des jours du Roi.
Le Roi du Gondori est la dernière région de niveau 140 introduite dans le SdAO dans le cadre de la mise à jour 36. Cette région se situe après la bataille des champs du Pelennor et le grand mariage d'Aragorn et d'Arwen. Les cieux sombres et lugubres ont été remplacés par des champs et des collines ensoleillés ! En règle générale, si vous connaissez les régions du Gondor central et du Gondor oriental, vous connaîtrez le Gondor du roi du point de vue de la navigation. Il y a quelques nouveaux ajouts, avec des passages infranchissables qui ont été abaissés par endroits pour permettre une plus grande exploration et apporter un peu de fraîcheur à une vieille région.
Les chemins de la bravoure :
C'est le système de difficulté actuellement présent sur le serveur légendaire Treebeard qui vient s'installer sur l'ensemble des Mondes du Seigneur des Anneaux Online, avec son lot de faction et de nouvelles récompenses, en fonction du niveau choisi.
Les excavations :
Des nouveautés ici également, les instances d'Annuminas Glighant, Haudt Valandil et Ost Elendil s'ouvrent à ce système ainsi que l'ensemble du Grand Galgal (le labyrinthe, Sambrog et Thadur).
Le PvP (joueurs contre joueurs)
Les armes de siège sont en train d'être montées, des portes installées au niveau des escaliers des tours de Lugazag et Tirith Rhaw. De fait quelques nouvelles quêtes spécifiques à ces nouveautés font également leur apparition.
La partie arme de siège du PvP a été retardée et sera intégrée dans une autre mise à jour.
Bullroarer est ouvert à partir de ce mercredi 10 mai jusqu'au vendredi 12 mai 23h00.
Certains éléments de traduction sont fait de mes petites mains d'Elfes et pourront varier au moment de leur traduction officielle.
Les notes de version :
Welcome to Update 36 and King's Gondor!
What is King's Gondor?
King's Gondor is the latest level 140 region being introduced to LotRO as part of Update 36. This region is set after the Battle of Pelennor Fields and the Great Wedding of Aragorn and Arwen. Gone are the gloomy dark skies, replaced with bright and sunny fields and hills! By and large, if you are familiar with the original Central and Eastern Gondor regions, you will be familiar with King's Gondor from a navigation standpoint. There are some new additions, with impassables pulled down in spots to allow for more exploration and to bring something fresh to an old region.
How do I get to King's Gondor? Go to Minas Tirith (After Battle) and head south through the Pelennor Fields. Where once there stood an impassable, there is one no more! Questing begins in this area of the Pelennor Fields and in under-construction version of The Harlond. From there, you can explore Gondor up to Linhir, where the gates are closed and impassables are imposed.Known Issue: While the Stable-master system is available, some routes are in progress and may not function properly.Known Issue: The Voice Overs for quests and instances are not yet in game.
The Paths of Valour
We have reworked the Landscape Difficulty setting system that we introduced in Treebeard and will be opening it to the general game worlds.We've added a new Faction and reward structure called The Paths of Valour that can be advanced by playing on higher difficulties.You can activate your difficulty setting by speaking with the Hardened Traveller (can be found in major hubs and newbie zones), who will offer you an array of quests representing the different difficulty levels.
- Upon accepting and completing one of these quests, your challenges on the roads of Middle-earth will increase substantially.
- The difficulty system turns itself off in group instances (3+), in the Ettenmoors, and any time the Delving system is activated. It will reactivate when you leave any of these areas.There are titles available for activating a difficulty of 3 or higher and keeping it there from level 10 to level 50, and then to level 130 respectively. The title granted depends on the class you play through with, but can be used by any character on your account.
- In order to earn these titles, you must keep the difficulty system active for the entire leveling span from level 10 thru 50/130. Entering areas of the game world where it is temporarily suppressed will not invalidate your title attempt, however turning it down or off via the Hardened Traveller will.
- Existing characters above level 10 will not be able to earn the titles themselves, but will be able to use those titles if they are earned by another character on your account.When playing at Fearless or higher, enemies of your own level or higher may drop Tokens of Valour.
- These can be turned in to complete weekly tasks from the Hardened Traveller, which will increase your reputation with the Paths of Valour faction.
- At Fearless difficulty (3-6), these tokens can drop for up to 3 members in a Fellowship.
- At Heroic difficulty (7+) they can drop for up to 6 members in a Fellowship.
- The drop rate of these tokens increases somewhat with higher difficulties.The difficulty settings and effects are pretty much the same as they were on Treebeard, though we've changed up the names a bit, and added a few variations to the hotspot effects you can encounter under the Eye of Sauron.The Hardened Traveller has a menu of barter rewards that include a small set of reputation accelerators for the faction and morale/power potions. More importantly, he also offers an array of 8 new Epic variations of familiar emotes which you will be able to find on the Collections panel.
The Annúminas instances Glinghant, Haudh Valandil, and Ost Elendil have been converted to be playable as Delvings, as well as The Great Barrows instances Sambrog, Thadûr and The Maze.Delving Barter Vendors and Mission Givers have also been added to all our Skirmish Camps. We did this to make it easier to turn in delving quests no matter where players are. Delving Mission Givers have also been given that title as a role to make it easy to spot them.See more details regarding Delving changes in the Release Notes below.
We have added a siege mechanic to the Ettenmoors. The towers of Lugazag and Tirith Rhaw can now have gates established at the entrance and at the top of the stairs. There are quests available when Siege! is active in the Ettenmoors. We further reduced the number of defenders at these locations.The addition of siege brings with it a new type of item available for purchase through commendations; these new schematics are needed to "build" the siege weaponry used to tear down the gates and defend the walls of the towers.
When a side takes control of the tower, there are two quests that open to allow for the construction of the gates. When these are completed, the gate will appear at the upgraded locale.
Schematics can only be used at locations marked by glowing hotspots within and outside of the towers. The controlling faction can build ballista. The attacking faction can build catapults and battering rams to tear down the doors.
We lowered the award for commendation and renown/infamy gains when in fellowships and raids. Raids of 24 will return far less than they used to and when a target has many single contributors that are part of eliminating that foe - their value of that defeat is also reduced.
We also changed the value of higher rank players so that they are worth more when defeated. Lower ranked players are worth far less.Please see Orion's post for further details regarding this new system!
- Several player stun-removal skills were inappropriately flagged as 'Immediate' causing them to occasionally cancel themselves and fail to free you from stuns. These skills are now correctly 'Fast' rather than 'Immediate' skills.
- High Elf, Beorning, and Stout AxE Dwarf racial recall skills can now be used while mounted on any steed.
- The Brawler mounted combat skill Take Breath will now properly update the incoming healing rating when active.
- Innate Strength: Raw Power
- Fixed description of trait, its values now correctly state that it grants +2.5/+5/+7.5/+10%.
- No change was made to the actual bonus granted by the trait, this is purely a tooltip change to have it reflect the real values.
- Tracery Innate Strength: Damage/Threat
- Aim skill now works with 'Throw Knife'.
- Tracery Swift Strike: Damage & Power Cost
- Renamed to Swift Strike/Blade: Damage & Power Restore
- Tracery now increases the power restored by Swift Strike rather than reducing the (now non-existant) power cost. Magnitude changed from [-33%->+20%].
- The Cardolan Essence of Retaliation effects' durations no longer benefit from the War-chant duration legacy.
- The skill Do Not Fall this Day no longer breaks the target of the skill out of stealth.
Quests, Deeds and Adventure Areas
- The crafting ingredients "Tuft of Torahammas' Fur", "Great Hoary Aurochs Hide" and "Speckled Shell Fragment" can now all be stored in crafting carryalls.
- Beasts in the Ettenmoors that drop crafting hides will now correctly drop Gundabad Hides instead of Eorlingas Hides.
- Crafters can now make two new tiers of selectable craftable essence boxes.
- Gundabad Skarn Deposits have been renamed to Brilliant Skarn Deposits.
- Frost-rimed Black Ash Branches have been renamed to Heavy Wind-swept Black Ash Branches
Missions and Delvings
- All slayer deeds in the Wells of Langflood, will now properly reward players with LOTRO Points.
Housing and Decoration
- The Annúminas instances Glinghant, Haudh Valandil, and Ost Elendil have been converted to be playable as Delvings.
- The Great Barrows instances Sambrog, Thadûr and The Maze have been converted to be playable as Delvings.
- Created a Selectable Delving Extraordinary Box that only drops in instances at tiers 7+. While still rare, new instances have a significantly higher drop rate for this item.
- The Delving Tracery Archive Travel Skill no longer has any reputation requirements.
- Mission: Jorthkyn and the Hounds
- The Mission now appropriately identifies that you need to kill 8 wargs along with the 8 Jorthkyn to advance the quest.
- The Mission had some pesky low-level monsters that really wanted to get in on the fight. They have been reprimanded to stay in their lanes.
- Fixed an issue with Dangerous Deliveries mission where the player would pick the pie up twice upon completing the induction to pick up the pie.
- The bridge in the mission Patrol the Township that was bereft of physics has found its physics and will now support your character as it should.
- Before the Shadow missions that referred to previous mission givers have been updated with references to current mission givers.
- The mission The Nettingglade had a single cocoon that decided it didn't want to sparkle. The spider responsible has been admonished and though it pledged to swallow all Light in the world, it relented and allowed it's cocoon to sparkle once again.
- Delving Reward Changes:
- Delving Selectable Crafting Boxes that drop at tier 7 and above can now be disenchanted instead for 20 Delvings Writs. These boxes now have a six hour expiration timer on them. These changes do not affect existing Crafting Boxes.
- Changed how many writs completing Delving quests give. Tier 1-3 now give 10 writs, Tier 4-6 give 20 writs, Tier 7-9 give 30 writs and Tier 10-12 give 40 writs.
- Two new cosmetic pets added to Delving Barter.
- Delving armour will now be disenchantable for more Delving Writs. Common armour will disenchant for 10 writs, rare armour will disenchant for 20 writs, incomp armour for 30 writs.
- Added Tier 1 and Tier 2 Essence Boxes to the Delving Barter for Writs, and removed Tier 0.
- Added Morale and Power Potions to the Delving Barter for Writs. Morale and Power potions also drop as rewards in high tier delvings.
- Delving Quartermasters and Delving Mission Givers have been added to Skirmish Camps, to make Delving quest turn-in more convenient.
- "Delving Mission Givers" have had that phrase added as their role, to more easily identify them.
Items and Rewards
- The Homestead Steed can now be correctly placed on a hitching post by hobbit, dwarf, and Stout-axe dwarf characters.
- Might-based selection boxes no longer reference or contain medium armour.
- Many medium Might-based armour pieces obtained from quests from levels 1-75 have been updated from medium to heavy armour.
- Enemies in Moria no longer drop obsolete Legendary Item rewards.
- The Distillation set now properly identifies itself as a Distillation set and not a Crock Pot.
- Incomparable Earrings received from the 3-stack instances from Return to Carn Dûm have had the names of their set bonuses changed to reflect the stat's given by the items in their groups.
- 'Dwarf-make Helm' cosmetic renamed to 'Dwarf-make Circlet'
- The Champion Legendary Item Tracery "Brutal Strikes Damage" now only appears in The Berserker barter profiles.
- The decorative band on the Sightseer's Straw Hat will now correctly display dye colors
- The weapon Candelleth's Hammer is now categorized correctly in the Auction House.
- The Veteran of Helm's Deep Quartermaster now offers items for Beornings and Brawlers.
- We have adjusted the distribution of Infamy/Renown while grouped. In the past, there was a modifier that increased the value of player kills when more than 6 kill contributors were involved. This resulted in the value of a single kill, while in a raid, to be valued over 2x what the kill should have been worth.
- We have adjusted this modifier to make these values - in the absence of any other modifiers - equivalent to equal distribution of the infamy value of the kill.
- We have adjusted the bonus modifier to infamy/renown gains when killing ranked players. This change rewards a higher contribution bonus for killing players of a higher rank.
- The War-spoils Carry-all icons have been updated and no longer display a bottle of liquid
- Lootboxes found by monster players now always drop 3 items from three specific tables:
- Table 1 includes potions, barter lockboxes, and the potential for 500 commendations with weighting toward the barter box, and then equivalent draws for the remaining items.
- Table 2 includes an equal chance for random perk items from a pool of 5 items.
- The 3rd table has an equal chance to drop a single Audacity upgrade scroll, 2 Audacity upgrade scrolls, Lord's Symbols, Captain's Marks, 1k Commendations, 1.5k Commendations or a new Cosmetic Selection Box.
- The Cosmetic Selection Box contains 2 new skins for each class. Previews are available on NPCs present near the Gramsfoot retreat circle.
- The Selection Box also contains several new cosmetic weapons: Thrâng's Sword, a silvered scimitar, a spider-clan trident, an off-hand Gundabad mace, a Spider-clan staff, an Easterling Ghost Bow, and a new Dunharrow Shield.
- The Box also contains a new cosmetic type that can be slotted into appearance Corruptions to change the style of your 'March!' skill emitted effects. These include: a white glow, fire trail, acid trail, and a "blue-foot" trail.
- The eggs around Grodris in the Isendeep Mine will now hatch if disturbed during the battle against the matron.
- Fixed an issue with the first and second marshal rewards not providing keys to the chest. The quests for First and Second marshal now correctly reward the key to the chest.
- Tokens of Valour will now go into the War-spoils Carry-all.
- Updated the new Monster Play tutorial to reference using skills on training dummy Kelsen, Jalessa, or Light training-dummy Orion. If you choose the other training dummies you are locked in combat for the full duration of the spawn - which is five minutes. This is bad. Please use the safety dummies. Use those initial skill training dummy Kelsen, Jalessa, or Light training-dummy Orion.
- First Marshal An and Tyrant Uzulthrang are back in action and ready to rush Tol Ascarnen when the opposition is in control. The rewards on the quests to use these two is increased significantly. Each has also been buffed appropriately.
- All values and costs for Lainedhal's Insignias were reduced. You can now purchase the old versions for nostalgia, but the tier 15 version is available to all rank 1 players and better for 2000 commendations and has a 1m cooldown just as the monster player brand.
- The Rank 9 mount available in monster play now has a full +68% movement bonus because it should have been upgraded along with all other mounts that are this hard to get.
- We adjusted the damage done by Spider Hatchlings to be more in line with creatures that are level 140.
- There was a bug introduced when we lowered the cost of monster play potions where we did not lower the amount purchasable from the barter npc. This has been corrected and now you can only purchase in stacks of three.
- Mazauk and Old Goldhead have been refreshed and stand ready to help you capture Lugazag or Tirith Rhaw.
- Old U21 gear was using the old audacity values. This has been reduced to 1.
- Court of Celeborn now has a map
- Floating objects in the Allegiance Halls and in Mordor have been grounded
- Incorrect textures in Minas Tirith has been resolved
- Several fading or overlapping combat music bugs have been fixed in the Race of Man and hobbit tutorials, the Archet raid, and the Trouble at Tuckborough skirmish.
- Allegiance panel can be resized horizontally more.
- Certain Brawler Belt Buckles were appearing under the Lore-master class in searches in the Auction House. That has been fixed.
- Upgraded the compiler used to compile the 32 bit game client to make it compatible with upgraded OpenAL.
- Clydesdale mounts can now be used in Thorin's Hall, the Hall Under the Mountain, and the Hall of Vérnozal
- The Assistant Stable-master at Elrond's Stables in Rivendell douses the horse less frequently.
- Facepaint rewards acquired from Hobnanigans now correctly show on Human avatars.
- The Draught Horse cosmetic pets received in the Homesteads and Harvests Coffers have been renamed to "Miniature" Draught horses.
- Matching full size Draught horse cosmetic pet tomes have been granted (account-wide) to everyone that purchased the Homesteads and Harvests Coffers.
1691 joliens y jouent, 3709 y ont joué.
22 mai 2023
The Lord of the Rings Online et le MMO adapté du Seigneur des Anneaux d'Amazon Games peuvent-ils cohabiter ? 2617 mai 2023
15 mai 2023
10 mai 2023
9 mai 2023
Pas de compte JeuxOnLine ?Créer un compte