Des changements envisagés sur les classes Sentinelle, Capitaine, Gardien, Béornide et des modifications conséquentes en PvMP
Le forum officiel s'est outre l'annonce de la prochaine mini-extension "Avant l'Ombre" animé par les quatre différents fils crées par un nouveau développeur "OnnMacMahal" demandant aux joueurs de se positionner sur classes : le Gardien, la Sentinelle, le Béornide et le Capitaine.
Il nous est ainsi demandé (pour les anglophones) l'état à cet instant de ces quatre classes, quelles sont leurs faiblesses et les voies d'améliorations qui peuvent être envisagées. OnnMacMahal précise cependant que les changements (en tout cas pour le Gardien) ne sont pas imminents.
En résumé, on fait un point d'étape sur ces trois classes, et il y a fort à parier que d'autres suivront sur un calendrier s'étendant probablement jusqu'en 2023.
Il n'est pas impossible que cela entre dans le plan de "révision" du Seigneur des Anneaux Online initié il y a quelques temps déjà visant à apporter plus de lisibilité, sur le modèle économique, les armes et pourquoi pas les classes. IL avait d'ailleur été annoncé par Raninia que cette nouvelle passe d'équilibrage des classes arriverait après les changements sur les objets légendaires.
On attend également une simplification et harmonisation des différentes monnaies du jeu, en tout cas c'était un des projets de Raninia quand il était encore producteur du jeu.
Retrouvez les différentes discussions sur les classes :
(Joueurs contre Monstres Joueurs pour Jean Claude à côté du radiateur - le PvP)
C'est un assez gros morceau en termes de modifications et il n'est pas impossible que cela arrive sur les serveurs "live" en septembre après une série de test sur le serveur dédié Bullroarer.
Je n'ai pas réalisé de traduction car je ne suis pas assez connaisseur du côté Monstre (j'ai monté une fois un ouargue, sur feu le serveur Estel et cela n'a pas fait partie de mes meilleurs performances, la gnégné sur Sira n'a pas non plus laissée son nom dans l'histoire des Landes d'Etten.)
Le message d'Orion :
In an effort to do as I said I would, I want to offer some transparency on the current state of the expected changes that will make their way onto Bullroarer in the near future. All of these are initial passes on skills, abilities, and stats and they may change before reaching Bullroarer or after we see some of the feedback and experiences on the Bullroarer server.
With that disclaimer out of the way, here are the general changes to the Ettenmoors:
Control Point Changes:
For each outpost that monsters players control they receive a 20% bonus to Glory/Infamy and commendation earns and 44900 finesse. For each outpost that free players control they receive a 20% bonus to Glory/Infamy. There are no other bonuses for controlling these locations.
For each tower or camp locale that monster players and free players control they receive a 25% bonus to Glory/Infamy and commendation earns. There are no other bonuses applied for controlling these locations.
Controlling Tol Ascarnen grants the controlling faction a 50% bonus to Glory/Infamy and commendation earns. There are no other bonuses applied for controlling Tol Ascarnen.
When monster players control their artifact they receive +5% to all defences, +5% to all damage, +50% increase to Glory/Infamy and commendations earns, Increased Finesse by 180000, and a 2% reduction in power costs. When free players control their artifact they receive +2% to all their defences, +50% increase to Glory/Infamy and commendations earn, and a 2% reduction in power costs.
General Item Changes:
Maps to Gramsfoot now all have a 60s cooldown. This is to alleviate the issue with the map being removed from the initial quest deed.
General Monster Player Changes:
All Monster Player base health increased by 25%
Orc Reaver Changes:
- Base Melee Damage increased by 5%
- Resilience now provides a 10s immunity to roots and slows on a 40s cooldown and breaks all CC.
- Enhanced Resilience extends the duration of immunity to 15s and extends CC immunity to all forms of CC for the duration.
- DUST in the Eyes now increases miss chance by 40% for 30s hitting up to 4 targets on a 15s cooldown - this remains a wound ability
- Sundering Blow now reduces the armor of the target by 168k for 60s
- Thrash Wound has its damage increased for the DoT
- Blade Toss now slows the target by 40% for 15s
- Enhanced Blade Toss now has a 50% chance to knock the target down and applies the 40% slow for 15s
- Upper Hand now has a 15s reduction of B/P/E by 120k on a target, increased self armor for 20s and adds a Corruption to the reaver decreasing cooldowns on most damage attacks for any skill play. Additionally, this corrption increases the chance that Enhanced Blade Toss will knock a target down to 100% (Skills affected by the corruption cooldown effect are: Sundering Blow, Blinding Dust, Disarm, Severing Strike, Blade Toss, Impale, Devastating Strike, and Mutilation)
- Charge now has an 8s duration makes the target immune to CC, increases run by 200% and can be used in combat
- Devastating Strike now has a 15s/8s cooldown and a threshold require of 33%/50 for the differing variants decreases the incoming healing on a target for 8s and increases the damage done by 150% and 250% for the normal and enhanced version respectively
- 'Time-Out' now cleanses 3 negative effects and briefly reduces both outgoing and incoming damage, rather than restoring power.
- The trait 'Improved Jagged Cut' now also slightly increases potency of bleeds from Lacerate and Mutilation.
- New Trait: Double-edged Blades - Adds a chance for Sudden Strikes, Ravage, and Devastating Strike to tier up a Corruption buff on the reaver, causing you to take +2% Incoming Damage, but deal +8% Skill Damage per tier (5 tiers max) 15% chance to receive the effect for each strike made from each of these skills. This effect is a Corruption, and can be tiered down or dispelled by the free peoples.
Orc Defiler Changes:
- Base Melee Damage increased by 5%, Base Tactical Damage increased by 5%
- The trait 'Enhanced Curse of Sticky Feet' now reduces Fire Mitigation and an appropriate amount of Tactical Mitigation for level 140; however, the debuff is now a cleansable wound effect.
- 'Anointing of the Slick Flesh' now removes up to three Physical or Tactical effects
- 'Constant Pain' now deals significantly more damage and significantly less healing
- 'Curse of the Lethargic Heart' debuff potency increased slightly
- 'Curse of Deadly Sorrows' now reduces an opponent's Fate, Tactical Mastery, Armour Value, Resistance, and and Finesse
- 'Curse of the Melancholic Heart' now reduces Outgoing Healing by 50% (from 25%)
- 'Gooey Gourd' now increases Skill Inductions by 100% (from 20%) but is now a cleansable poison effect.
- Summoned Flies improvements
Regular summoned flies from 'Plague of Flies' now last 10s and deal much less damage, but have more morale, and significantly increased evade chance
When traited, Improved flies now last 20s (down from 30s) but have a greater miss chance debuff, more morale, and even greater evade chance
- 'Efflorescence' induction increased from 1s to 2s
- Morale cost of Fell Sacrifice increased to 2% of max morale
- Gourd skills base inductions increased to 2.5s
- New stance: 'Curse-shouter'
Reduces outgoing healing and increases damage
Reduces inductions of Gourd and Curse skills
Alters 'Fungal Bloom'
Reduced healing, increased cooldown
Applies a 30s buff 'Poison Bloom' which increases potency of Damage over Time effects
- 'Fell Restoration' becomes 'Doom of the North'
Doom of the North deals Frost damage and applies a Fear that counts down for 5s before dealing significant Frost damage to the target. If cleansed, the effect deals significantly less damage.
- 'Fungal Spores' becomes 'Stinging Spores'
Stinging Spores deals a small amount of Acid Damage, as well as Acid Damage over Time, and stacks up to 3 times on a target
- New stance: 'Herb-tender'
Increases healing and decreases damage
Healing skills gain the ability to tier up the 'Invigorated' Corruption effect on allies, increasing damage, reducing attack speed, and increasing incoming healing.
- Curses become Boon skills which apply Corruption buffs to allies
- 'Curse of the Lethargic Heart' becomes 'Boon of the Blackened Heart'
+15% Damage dealt
- 'Curse of Rotten Flesh' becomes 'Boon of Toxic Flesh'
-10% Incoming Damage
- 'Curse of Deadly Sorrows' becomes 'Boon of the Battle-scarred'
Increases Armour, Beleriand Mitigation, Light Mitigation, and Resistance Rating
- Fixed some out of date & incorrect tooltips
General Orc Changes:
- Undying Rage cooldown is now 8m and requires the Orc to be under 50% health. On activation applies a Corruption effect that makes the Orc immune to death, increases damage, reduces incoming damage and on expiration deals 50% of the orc's max morale as damage. Additionally, an additive effect provides a 2% heal boost on all skill plays while under the effects of Undying Rage. If the Corruption is removed before the effect expires the Orc does NOT suffer the damage and has the cooldown for Undying Ragereduced by 360s.
Warg Stalker Changes:
- Base Melee Damage increased by 5%, Base Tactical Damage increased by 15%
- Flayer stance
- Flayer Bubble is now 7% of max health.
- Improved Flayer Armour & Mit buffs rolled into regular flayer buff; Improved Flayer Trait now gives -10% incoming melee/ranged damage, +5% Beleriand Mitigation, and +20% Threat
- Ending or cancelling Pack Flayers' root will no longer dispel Flayer bubble.
- 'Pack Hunters' (non-Shadow/non-Flayer version) now increases a target's incoming damage by 5% and reduces incoming healing by 50%.
- 'Shadow Pack' now reduces incoming healing by 25%; 10% after leaving the debuff area.
- 'Improved Rallying Howl' Damage buff lasts 25s, rather than 15s.
- Baseline 'Stealth' no longer reduces movement speed, but base Stealth level has been decreased by 3.
- The trait 'Improved Stealth' now increases stealthed movement speed 5%, Increases Stealth level by 7, and increases Critical Chance of attacks from stealth by 10%.
- Reduced 'Bestial Claws' Damage slightly.
- Added minor damage to the initial skill hits of 'Crippling Bite' and all versions of 'Savage Fangs.'
- Shadow Fangs now places an effect that reduces the ability to parry by 68000, increases induction timers by 45% and reduces skill ranges by 5m for 45s
- Snap! now reduces the target's damage by 10% for 30s (this is a multiplicative reduction)
- Flea Bitten now applies an initial interrupt and then a pulsing interrupt on the target that lasts for 15 seconds pulsing every five seconds
- Howl of unnerving now debuffs mitigation by 50% through fear on up to 4 targets
- Brutal Fangs(Flayer Stance) now redes Block, Parry, and Evade by 25% and, when scoring a Brute bonus hit decreases armor by 25% for 45s
- Pounce/Sudden Pounce now applies a corruption to the warg increasing the damage of "Fang" by 150% for 24s
- Scratch and Snip damage increased slightly and now applies a buff when successfully striking with the scratch portion of the attack that increases the critical chance of Maul and Claw attacks by 75% for 3s.On a successful snip portion of the attack, this applies a buff on the Stalker increasing the critical chance of Fang and Snap attacks for 10s.
- Swipe now adds a corruption to the warg increasing the chance to land "Brute" effects by 50%
Uruk Blackarrow Changes:
- Base Melee and Ranged Damage increased by 5%
- New Corruption buff: Stand Tall
Gives +5% Skill Damage, +2 Max Range, and -3% Induction Duration per tier
Tiers up to a max of 3 (15% Damage, 6 Range, -10% Inductions)
This effect is a Corruption, and can thus be dispelled by the free peoples.
- 'Centre' is once again a channeled skill
Tiers up Stand Tall every 1.5s while channeling
Fixed negative Power scaling on Centre
Vital Target' and 'Improved Vital Target' will add one tier of Stand Tall
Uruk Warleader Changes:
Base Melee and Tactical Damage increased by 10%
- 'Command Post' now increases all masteries by 25%.
- 'Banner of Terror' now also includes a Level of Dread when it is summoned.
- 'Banner of Horror' now also includes three levels of Dread when it is summoned.
- 'Menacing Roar' range increased to 20m and total targets increased to 6.
- 'Black Speech' damage increased.
- 'Cleave' damage increased slightly, and is now a small AoE, dealing damage to up to 3 targets.
- 'Fracture' damage increased considerably.
- The trait 'Damage Boost' trait now grants +25% damage, rather than 3%.
- The trait 'Empowering' now has a Tactical Mastery value appropriate for level 140 and its In-combat Power Regen has been changed to Resistance Rating.
- 'Purge' no longer breaks allies out of stealth.
- When traited, 'Purge' now grants 6s of immunity to CC.
Spider Weaver Changes:
- Base Melee Damage increased by 5%
- 'Clinging Webs' miss chance debuff increased from 7% to 15%.
- 'Venomous Haze' now has a max range of 40m, and reduces player ranged skills by 15m.
- 'Lethal kiss' now deals slightly more damage at the outset, and deals ~4x that damage after ten seconds if the effect is not removed; cooldown has been increased to 10s.
- 'Grasping Webs' now has a 50% chance to break on damage.
- 'Necrosis' now reduces the resistance rating of targets by 120k
- The trait 'Steelweave Webs' now increases the grace period of your roots to 3s.
- 'Envenom' base damage increased; bonus 20% damage for every venom pip.
- 'Shelob's Gift' reduced from a full heal to a ~1/3 heal.
- 'Feast' now restores morale on a defeat event instead of power.
- ‘Poison Spray' can now be used against NPCs
Base Hatchling Health increased by 15%
- Strong Brood now gives +75% Health, -10% power, 5% faster attacks, +25% melee damage, +25% Critical Damage, +25% Melee Critical Hit Points, +15% Evade Rate
- Scytode Brood now gives +25% health, +15% power, +10% faster attack speed, -25% melee damage, +35% ranged damage, +25% critical chance, +15% melee critical hit points, +10% Evade Rate (Note: 'Ranged' damage mods also affect 'Tactical' damage, to hedge against inconsistent skill effects now/in the future, as Ranged & Tactical damage should be treated the same, for the purposes of this pet mod)
- Minor text change to both Scytode Brood and Strong Brood Traits, which now say '*You* gain increased tactical or physical mitigation' They formerly said 'The weaver gains...' which was potentially confusing, as the rest of the trait affects your pet, which is also a weaver, in a sense.
- New skill: Cleansing Shadows
Costs 3 Venom
The weaver can consume up to 3 negative tactical, song, or cry effects
The weaver is healed a small amount for each effect consumed.
- Toxic Carapace' has been reworked slightly
- The effect from Toxic Carapace now tiers down over time; the starting tier depends on the number of Venom pips consumed. Tier 5 effect is now -25% incoming damage, 80% reflected damage. Incoming damage potency is reduced 5% per tier, and reflect potency is reduced 10% per tier Overall duration and cooldown increased slightly (25s maximum possible duration, 90s cooldown) This effect is now a Corruption, meaning it can be tiered down or dispelled by the free peoples.
1687 joliens y jouent, 3703 y ont joué.
Le Seigneur des Anneaux Online : la majorité du contenu débloquée gratuitement jusqu'au 31 octobre 307:32
27 septembre 2022
23 septembre 2022
21 septembre 2022
20 septembre 2022