Maintenance des serveurs mercredi 13 juin de 14h00 à 18h00 (MàJ 22.2.2)
Les serveurs du Seigneur des Anneaux Online seront indisponibles le mercredi 13 juin de 14h00 à 18h00 pour une mise à jour.
Les notes de version :
Update 22.2.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 22.2.2, released on Wednesday, June 13th.
News and Notes:
- Terrible Wound was incorrectly being spread by Radiate. It is no longer affected by this trait.
- Hemorrhaging Wound and Terrible Wound damage over time has been reduced.
- Unimbued Legendary Item area of effect damage bonuses have been reduced.
- Honourable Combat now properly heals for each Bleed removed.
- Sweeping Cut's base damage has been increased.
- The skill description of Overwhelm has been fixed.
- The trait description of Hemorrhage has been fixed.
- WAR Chant now does physical damage.
- Damage from Set Trap, Triple Trap, Piercing Trap, and The One Trap is now inherited from your main hand weapon DPS.
- Blindside has been corrected, and now generates three Focus rather than costing three Focus.
- Armor Rend now adds properly to the base debuff of Penetrating Shot.
- Hail of Arrows' cooldown reset can now proc once every 30 seconds.
- Instant damage has been increased on several skills.
- Nature's Wrath's periodic damage has been increased.
- Improved Staff Sweep now deals Light damage.
- The cooldown on Knowledge of Power has been reduced from 60 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Ring of Fire now deals significantly more damage in an area burst.
- Wizard's Fire now benefits from and removes Improved Staff Sweep's fire crit chance buff.
- Improved Chord of Salvation will now correctly increase the Fellowship-wide heal from ranks two through four.
- Instruments now display properly in the Dressing Room and Character panel.
- Gleowine's Harp, the Bardic Fiddle, and the Basic Fiddle now correctly appear on the back when sheathed.
- Cosmetic instruments now correctly disappear while in /music mode.
- Fixed an issue with War-steed turning.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed an issue with a missing cocoon in the quest Finding Reason in Archet.
- Fixed an issue where High-elf Rune-keepers with Legendary Item rune-satchels were unable to log in on a Mac.
- Fixed a Who panel issue that could prevent information from being shown for previously logged-in players.
- Who panel input element filtering is now more responsive.
- The level variance on Who and Quest Grouping panels has been adjusted to be +/- 5 levels.
- Female elf NPCs once again have a variety of hair colours.
- To help alleviate some chat spamming issues, characters on Premium accounts must now be level 10 in order to chat on the global chat channels. Characters on VIP accounts continue to have no level restriction to chat, while characters on Free accounts must still be level 20 to use the global chat channels.
1654 joliens y jouent, 3665 y ont joué.
16 janvier 2019
15 janvier 2019
11 janvier 2019
8 janvier 2019
2 janvier 2019