La MàJ 24.2 comprenant les changements sur le Capitaine en test sur Bullroarer
Bullroarer le serveur de test du Seigneur des Anneaux Online ouvre ses portes !
Au programme le tant attendu équilibrage sur la classe du Capitaine, mais également une nouvelle partie de la région du Val d'Anduin, "Des Ombres dans le marais". Et ce n'est pas tout amis amateurs de challenge, les instances de niveau de difficulté de Tiers 1 à Tiers 5 vont faire leur apparition. Attention, de nouvelles mécaniques ont été implémentées, et avec elles de nouvelles récompenses !
Attention pour cette première session Bullroarer n'est ouvert que jusqu'à jeudi 25 juillet 18h00.
Vous aimez l'artisanat ? découvrez les nouvelles essences !
Les notes de version en anglais :
Bullroarer has been updated to build 2402.0061.5626.4413.
Bullroarer will be available until Thursday (7/25) 12:00pm EST. Time is subject to change!
The player database has been wiped!
Interlude: Shades in the Swamp
Darkness has fallen upon the Vales of Anduin, and Gandalf needs your help to safeguard the Woodmen and Beornings who live nearby. This new on-ramp for owners of the Black Book of Mordor allows you to pick up the story with Gandalf inside the Beorninghús, and serves as a prologue for adventures to come in Imlad Morgul!
Shades in the Swamp: The Path to Gladdenmere
A rock slide in the Vales of Anduin has opened up the Gladdenmere high above the Gladden Fields. Radagast now seeks answers to the mysterious shades encroaching upon the low-lands from that mysterious mountain lake. For those who have completed the adventures in the Vales of Anduin, visit any major landmark to begin your journey to the Gladdenmere.
Scion Difficulty System
The Scion difficulty system allows players to select an Instance difficulty ranging between Tier 1 and Tier 5 that adds particularly challenging enemies along with occasional new mechanics along with new rewards! Scion-buffed enemies can appear starting at Tier 4, and higher tiers have a higher chance for Scions to appear. Opening any boss chest above Tier 2 will result in the items being generated with a higher item level bonus. Opening a final boss chest above Tier 4 results in a chance for special epic gear to appear. This gear is not filtered by class, and can be traded after it appears.
News and Notes:
- Captain Skill and Effect progressions have been normalized.
- Many skill execution and animation times have been shortened.
- Most heals have had their magnitude increased.
- Most damage skills have had their magnitude increased.
- Revealing Mark has been adjusted to now place a triggered area of effect on the target. The effect is triggered by any skill attack pulsing a 6.5% heal within 10 meters up to once every five seconds.
- Words of Courage is now primarily a heal over time effect with a 30s duration.
- Grave Wound has had its base cooldown reduced from 20 to 15 seconds.
- Valiant Strike has had its base cooldown reduced from 30 to 15 seconds, and its healing over time component increased in intensity but reduced in duration.
- Muster Courage has had its cooldown reduced from 20 to 10 seconds.
- Standard of Honor's pulse rate has been lowered, but its healing pulse magnitude has been increased.
- Fighting Withdraw's parry bonus has been reduced from 60% to 40%, its cooldown reduced from 120 seconds to 60 seconds, and its duration reduced from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Strength in Numbers' pulse rate has been reduced, but its magnitude has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where the healing magnitude of Banner of Honour was incorrect.
- Cry of Vengeance can no longer be used while moving.
- Steeled Resolve now provides its correct +2/4/6/8% Maximum Morale bonus.
- Eärendil's Fury no longer provides a defeat event, but instead provides a large damage bonus when it has a full stack.
- An array of Elvish Captain heralds and archers has been added.
- Herald and Archer damage, morale, and mitigation has been increased.
- A new tier of essences called Gladdenmere Essences is now available for crafting.
- Fixed an issue with the Silverback Badger cosmetic pet that could cause a crashing issue.
- Gear that appears in the Grey Mountains three and six-person instances can now only increase its item level by one instead of five.
- Corrected an issue where Anvil of Winterstith Tier 3 package items were displaying the incorrect item level during selection.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed a stuck spot at the Beorninghús.
- Corrected a death spot in Bree-town.
- Fixed an issue where the cave entrance in western Angmar would not display correctly.
- Virtue trait display stats now use the level-based cap rather than the maximum cap.
- The Monster Play character selection screen has been updated.
- Captain - 'Strength in Numbers' magnitude is not currently set at its correct level.
- There are issues with some textures and normal mapping in various locations throughout the world.
- Quest - Unfortunate Orcs - can not be completed.
Client PC : ici
Client Mac : ici
Pour transférer un personnage sur Bullroarer :
1 - Connectez vous sur votre compte classique, cliquez sur transfert, sélectionnez le serveur sur lequel se trouve le personnage à copier vers Bullroarer
2 - Sélectionnez le personnage a transférer (le plus simple est de cliquer sur tout sélectionner)
3 - Sélectionner "Copier vers Bullroarer"
Vous pouvez vous connecter avec votre personnage préféré sur Bullroarer.
En général la copie est effacée à chaque nouveau test de mise à jour.
1665 joliens y jouent, 3679 y ont joué.
12 novembre 2019
Maintenance des serveurs - sortie de l'extension Minas Morgul - mardi 5 novembre de 14h00 à 19h00 294 novembre 2019
29 octobre 2019
25 octobre 2019
25 octobre 2019