Indisponibilité des serveurs Jeudi 14 décembre de 13h30 à 18h00
Les serveurs du Seigneur des Anneaux Online seront indisponibles le mercredi 14 décembre de 13h30 à 18h00 pour l'application de la mise à jour 21.3.1
Cette mise à jour permettra entre autre l'activation du raid, l'abysse de Mordath.
Les notes de version en anglais :
Update 21.3.1 Release Notes Here are the Release Notes for Update 21.3.1, released on Thursday, December 14th.News and Notes:Quests and Adventure Areas:
- The Abyss of Mordath raid is now available for level 115 characters.
- The Server First deed for completing all 3 Challenge quests in a single session of the Abyss of Mordath raid is now active.
- Fixed a problem where chests in Stoneheight and Barad Guldur were failing to award loot when opened.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing some monster drops of quest items. In particular:
- Thrór's Hammer will now properly drop allowing completion of the quest "Volume 1 Book 7 Chapter 6: Thrór's Hammer".
- Golodir's Sword will once again properly drop allowing "Volume 1 Book 8 Chapter 1: The Flickering Flame" to be completed.
- Isengard Wood-cutters will once again drop items for the quest "Cruel Blades".
- The mount collection deeds are now available for hobbits and dwarves.
- German and French tooltips for the 'Deed TOME - Gondor/ROHAN Quests' items should now list the correct set of quests and deeds completed.
- Woodworker Shadowed and Abyssal essence recipes now require a Strong Board of Doomfold Wood, in line with essence recipes for other professions.
- The amount of Ash of Gorgoroth dropped from Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes has been increased.
- The Aria of the Valar now includes Rohan and Gondor Deed Tomes that will automatically complete a selection of Trait point-granting quests and deeds from those regions. If you have already used an Aria of the Valar, visit your class trainer to get your regional Deed Tomes.
- Monster Players can speak to Rulum in Gramsfoot to trade in Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes for Anórien Iron-bound Lootboxes. This temporary option has been put in place until we correct an issue where Monster Players are unable to open Gorgoroth lootboxes.
- Free Player NPC Guards should no longer be elevated to level 116, and their morale has been reduced accordingly.
- Some chests in older instances are not dropping loot, including chests in Ost Dunhoth, The Road to Erebor Raids, and Helegrod.
- In the Abyss of Mordath, moving Sagróg too far down toward the end of the bridge can fail the Challenge without warning.
- Cursed gear is returning an erroneous "You do not have enough room to do that" messaging when you attempt to disenchant it with the Flame of Ancalamír.
3 joliens y jouent, 3 y ont joué.
18 avril 2018
14 février 2018
11 février 2018
1 février 2018
27 janvier 2018