Indisponibilité des serveurs Jeudi 14 décembre de 13h30 à 18h00
Les serveurs du Seigneur des Anneaux Online seront indisponibles le mercredi 14 décembre de 13h30 à 18h00 pour l'application de la mise à jour 21.3.1
Cette mise à jour permettra entre autre l'activation du raid, l'abysse de Mordath.
Les notes de version en anglais :
Update 21.3.1 Release Notes Here are the Release Notes for Update 21.3.1, released on Thursday, December 14th.News and Notes:Quests and Adventure Areas:
- The Abyss of Mordath raid is now available for level 115 characters.
- The Server First deed for completing all 3 Challenge quests in a single session of the Abyss of Mordath raid is now active.
- Fixed a problem where chests in Stoneheight and Barad Guldur were failing to award loot when opened.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing some monster drops of quest items. In particular:
- Thrór's Hammer will now properly drop allowing completion of the quest "Volume 1 Book 7 Chapter 6: Thrór's Hammer".
- Golodir's Sword will once again properly drop allowing "Volume 1 Book 8 Chapter 1: The Flickering Flame" to be completed.
- Isengard Wood-cutters will once again drop items for the quest "Cruel Blades".
- The mount collection deeds are now available for hobbits and dwarves.
- German and French tooltips for the 'Deed TOME - Gondor/ROHAN Quests' items should now list the correct set of quests and deeds completed.
- Woodworker Shadowed and Abyssal essence recipes now require a Strong Board of Doomfold Wood, in line with essence recipes for other professions.
- The amount of Ash of Gorgoroth dropped from Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes has been increased.
- The Aria of the Valar now includes Rohan and Gondor Deed Tomes that will automatically complete a selection of Trait point-granting quests and deeds from those regions. If you have already used an Aria of the Valar, visit your class trainer to get your regional Deed Tomes.
- Monster Players can speak to Rulum in Gramsfoot to trade in Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes for Anórien Iron-bound Lootboxes. This temporary option has been put in place until we correct an issue where Monster Players are unable to open Gorgoroth lootboxes.
- Free Player NPC Guards should no longer be elevated to level 116, and their morale has been reduced accordingly.
- Some chests in older instances are not dropping loot, including chests in Ost Dunhoth, The Road to Erebor Raids, and Helegrod.
- In the Abyss of Mordath, moving Sagróg too far down toward the end of the bridge can fail the Challenge without warning.
- Cursed gear is returning an erroneous "You do not have enough room to do that" messaging when you attempt to disenchant it with the Flame of Ancalamír.
14 février 2018
11 février 2018
1 février 2018
27 janvier 2018
24 janvier 2018